Stasis Booth Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
We Are Not Alone is a new twist on horror that combines first person exploration and third person point and click adventure. As a member of a "safe" isolation experiment you'll explore an underground facility, solve puzzles and uncover the mystery of an unknown creature. Just don't make eye contact.
We Are Not Alone started as a simple concept piece to determine if you could merge a First Person Horror game with a Third Person point and click game, while still keeping the tension and scares.
- Dual point of view: Explore the facility in first person, solve puzzles in third person.
- View the world entirely through the lens of the camera.
- Investigate Osiris, a shadowy organisation that projects a public front of helping humanity.
- Search for the truth surrounding the 3 month experiment that is taking place.
- Multiple endings, based on player choices.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for We Are Not Alone. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Announcement Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at: stasisboothgames.com.
About Stasis Booth Games
A tiny independent game development studio based in Australia.
More information on Stasis Booth Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
We Are Not Alone Credits
Lead Developer, Stasis Booth Games